I completed all the mid-term exams today, and I subsequently knew my scores of Chemistry(89), Physics(90), Biology(78) far beyond my expection days ago. Thinking about my future, and just a few minutes ago, my plan of English learning and education framed more clearly.
- Weakness on oral English and listening
- Limited scores at school
- Undeveloped writing ability
- Try to listen to TPO materials and write down everything I just heared about, and keep this for as long time as possible
- Learn Family Album U.S.A. as a training of spoken English.
- Keep up with the progress of teaching
- Try to keep diary and practice by writing TPO independent writing
- Calm down despite whatever happend as nervousness can help nothing but distract us from focusing on what we should do
Good night, world.